Zygon Baltic Consulting Ltd history starts back in 1996 when Zygon Consulting, a company from United Kingdom, launched a project to help the Latvian Chamber of Commerce and Industry introduce a quality management system according to ISO 9000. During the project, strong associations were built between colleagues from Latvia and Great Britain. As a result, the new company, Zygon Baltic Consulting (ZBC), was established on 20 May 1998.
Work with the first consulting projects began early in 1998. Initially, Zygon Baltic Consulting mainly concentrated on implementation of quality management systems to the ISO 9000 standard. Rapid growth took place, from early in 1999, with introduction of new services.
Quality policy statement
We aim to provide excellent service of quality, environmental, occupational health and safety, human resources, strategic, food safety and project management to our clients so that we become recognized as the leading provider of management systems consultancy, training and person certification in Latvia.
To do this we must ensure that through our consultant, lecturer and conformity assessment team and through a continual improvement of the managements system we deliver the most professional and cost effective support available anywhere in the Baltic.
Zygon Baltic Consulting services
- Quality management system development and implementation according to standards ISO 9001, QS 9001, Tickit etc. and models EFQM, TQM, Six Sigma, LEAN etc.
- Strategic management – enterprise analysis, development of strategic plan, development of finance plan, development of marketing plan.
- Risk management.
- Human resources management system development and implementation
- Finance management.
- Environmental management system development and implementation according to standards ISO 14001, EMAS and legislation of the Republic of Latvia.
- Implementation of the work safety management standard OHSAS 18001
- Implementation of food safety standards HACCP, ISO 22000, BRC and EFSIS
- Standards and models of Excellence (Investors in Excellence, EFQM, CAF).
- Project management. Preparation, implementation and supervision of EU fund projects.
We are providing training in open groups and individually in customers’ enterprises.